<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 29, 2003

so i got a new tagboard, and i want that marquee thingy. and i'm shocked at myself that i actually got the tagboard "installed" (i dunno the html lingo that would go right here) in my code. i was sure i'd have to do trial and error several times before i got it right, but i got it on the first try! now, how do we do that comments link. hmmm...

i'm having a lot of fun building my board though. still not quite sure i wanna share it, but i'm starting to get in the mindset of things. plus, i came off super mushy in the last couple entries and i'm not sure i need the whole world seeing that. it was such an emotional outpour that was very spur-of-the-moment. but i guess that's what this is for, huh? it's just that certain friends know only certain parts of me and almost no one knows everything i think about. i don't even express how much i like my gleen to my best friend. although she can definitely tell that he makes me ultra happy. :)

it seems like my blog thing is gonna be very random as that's mostly how i think. oh no, is my blog gonna end up like cici's? well, if it does, that'll be a compliment, cuz i find hers to be extremely entertaining. hmm, minus all the bowel movement talk tho. cuz i'm just not that obsessed about my fecal matter or habits.

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes