<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 18, 2003

babysitting staying with... 

...a 26 year old. hmmmm.... what's up with that? is it the only child thing? why can't parents let go? they leave for a week and they figure they need to find someone to stay with their kid-who has a full-time job and pays bills of her own. why do they treat her like she's 16? well, hell, at 16, i was left to take care of my own brothers. we sometimes leave my 12 year old brother home alone now. okay, but not for an entire week. but dude, if i were left home alone for a week, i don't think my parents would ask my aunt to stay with me, causing me to have a friend of mine stay with me instead of my aunt. anyway... differences i guess.

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes