<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 04, 2003

heartbreak 

aughhh, my heart sooo breaks for my poor cousin justin. his stupid girlfriend for a year and a half just cheated on him, and it has hit his self-esteem so badly. i told him to call me every time he feels like calling linda and he called me today. i'm glad that he's able to voice out his hurt and is not just keeping all the pain to himself until he blows up. but gosh, my heart just goes out to him!

it makes me feel so badly for all those other times that i've hurt guys in the past. to see what justin is going through makes me wish i were kinder to the ex's. but knowing how i was to them also allows me to give justin some good advice. i don't want him to just be a pathetic fool and keep trying to keep a relationship that isn't there. she obviously doesn't want to be with him, so i don't want him to seem like he's begging her to be with him. she didn't respect him enough to know his worth and she really doesn't deserve to be with such a great guy. i was telling him that he just needs to go and have fun. college is a good time for that after all. and you know what he told me? he said that he had all the opportunities to do so, being in a fraternity and all, but linda (the ex) was enough for him. he didn't need or want anything more. *sigh* how heartbreaking! my mom was even crying as he was telling us the details of the sordid story. goodness!

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes