<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 19, 2003

interview 

so i was at mona's blog and she's participating in the photographic interview. she's a super fantastic photographer who does very professional work though she's just starting photography school. i wanted to play too, but alas, no camera. so i saw sarah's responses and yay, i can play too! you can play too if you like! just send me in the comments the url of where your answers are.

here are the original questions with my answers (mona's ?'s require deeper thinking, i'll do them later)

Today I... am nervous for the youth group meeting tonight with the oh-so-controlling mom's at our church. we're trying to start one for the teenagers, but they're just making it more complicated than necessary. we're trying to get them to back off.

The last thing I bought was... a luxurious lunch for myself yesterday at Afloat Sushi in old town pasadena. $19 just for meeh!

Out my window I can see... the top floor of the parking structure amidst the blue sky with a layer of smog.

Right now I'm wearing... my basic black & grey "uniform": black top, grey pencil-cut skirt with a side slit (wishing it was on the back), nude nylons, and my new black sexy sling-back pumps from nine west. i love these shoes! oh and dream perfume by victoria's secret.

Last fun thing I did was... laugh with my baby brother. he's not a baby, he's turning 13. but he cracks me up!

My favorite person to hang out with... my gl

My most prized possession is... my love.

First thing I did this morning was... panic, as i was late...again.

Last place I visited was... irvine, for another meeting. mind you, these meetings all have nothing to do with work. i have a ton of extracurricular involvements.

The next big thing in my life... the decision i made.

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes