<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

prayer request 

please pray for my aunt...tita miriam. she's in the philippines and has been battling cancer. she's in the hospital and is on morphine now. my mom says she sounds really weak. she thinks my aunt's gonna die soon, cuz they're just doing pain management now, as if there's nothing left to do. her son who lives here is flying back there soon. she's my dad's eldest sister and i can tell he's sad. he was somber when he spoke to her and her husband. she's a very very sweet lady who made sure to pack us a bottle of calamansi juice concentrate when we left the philippines because my brothers and i really liked it. pray for the comfort and healing of our family too. they haven't told my grandmother. they don't want her to worry. i have a feeling she knows though. she's intuitive like that even though she's blind.

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes