<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

bad days 

dang, i was just reading back this past week, and i guess i really had a bad week, huh? when people say, "aughh i had such a bad day", i never think about the bad stuff that happens to me. nice to know i'm pretty optimistic that way, or as m would say, i look at my world with rose-colored glasses on. but last week, yeah, between my aunt passing away and my parents missing seeing her alive one last time, then my test where i didn't do as well as i wanted to, to this crap with m, oh and my purse got stolen too over the weekend... goodness, hell yeah, last week was rough. i can't quite avoid that when it's blatantly obvious.

but i'm feeling better. after the storm, comes the calm and the sun will shine again. i'm feeling better today, and the day and half off did me some good (except when my paycheck comes! i get paid per hour, so i basically lost $155 from staying home.) oh and the situation did get resolved and m & i are okay. but it'll take time to rebuild i guess. i was just feeling really crappy about myself and my mistakes and wished i could undo them. but oh well. that'll pass too. what can you do about it now, right? and my purse was found by someone who found it in a trash can, with everything intact. i had changed purses and took out my wallet, checkbook, even my lil changepurse. so they didn't find any sort of cash. and they didn't take any of my giftcards at all-there must have been $150 worth of giftcards there! but it was funny, cuz all i could think about when i first found out were my lipsticks! it's so freakin hard to find good lipsticks and i would've been sooo pissed off if i had to start all over again! but thankfully, they didn't, and all is well with the world, except that my purse smells like a trash can. guess it's time to use those giftcards to buy me a new purse!

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes