<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

dang, it's been awhile 

sometimes i blog twice during the day. sometimes i disappear for a week. it's been super busy here at work, which is a good and a bad thing. good, because for the past year, i've been working as a temp here at kaiser. they've been giving me more responsibility lately and i've been working with someone who's really pushing for me to be hired permanently. i've been doing good work and someone's finally noticing, so i've got someone on my side. but it's been busy. really stressful at times and very tiring. now i know why my mom, who worked in HR for years, would come home sooo super tired after a day's work.

and on top of that, i've still got class and stuff. had a difficult test just last night. i was surprisingly well-prepared and didn't procrastinate, which is like once in a blue moon for me.

what else is up with me.... oh! i received my lovely lily necklace from the fabulous bellaceti.com. i've been wanting a green necklace to go with my green, asian-print dress, and this necklace is so perfect. it's so nice that i wanna wear it all the time, except i don't have anything other than the green dress to go with it! aughh... gotta buy something green...

thanx lindakat!

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes