<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 21, 2003

friday five 

linda does the friday five practically every week and sometimes there are good questions, sometimes not so good. i like this week's:

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
~ attend a very warm and happy x-mas party with people i love, not just obligated to be with.
~ finish reading The Purpose Driven Life
~ one good talk with m
~ a solid A on my anatomy class (not just borderline, skimming by)
~ a snowboard trip to practice before we go to mammoth

2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
~ andrew, old friend from college
~ lana, my first aphi lil sis
~ pong, my best cousin growing up in the philippines
~ yvette, my friend from high school and roommate in college for a year
~ brian, old friend from college, whom i flaked on before he moved to new jersey

3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
~ to knit
~ to have more discipline
~ how to be diplomatic, while persuasive
~ how to be satisfied with my life
~ how to be a better friend

4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
~ give at least 10% to the church
~ pay off my endless debt, my significant other's debt, my parents' debt
~ pay for my brothers' educations, and help with my cousins'
~ build me my dream home, build my old yaya (nanny) in the philippines a home for her family
~ buy property in hawaii, tahiti & bora-bora, and the philippines

5. List five things you do that help you relax.
~ get a massage
~ eat comfort food
~ do nothing at all
~ alcohol
~ hug my gl

the list was harder to complete than i thought!

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes