<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 13, 2003

an improvement 

yay, you guys! i finally got to talk to m! remember? my friend that i had a "falling out" with? well, afater about 6 weeks or so, we finally talk again. there had been me leaving messages, and her texting that it's just awkward cuz it's like we're not close, and me texting back that i understand and to just call me whenever she's ready, but nothing other than that. and she finally called me yesterday! so nice to hear from her. but yes, still kinda awkward. but heck, i think it's always been like that. goodness, i wish we could just talk about something more substantial. i have great talks with jei and some other friends and totally feel comfortable about talking to them about anything. they know my history-not just events, but how i felt and my reactions to things. it seems like my conversations with m have always been just about the events. i need to transition this friendship into something more substantial. cuz this is just ridiculous if it's gonna continue this way. it'd be nice to have a real best friend. i'm working on it.

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes