<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 05, 2003

my body's falling apart! 

oh my gosh, everything hurts. my neck, my back, my shoulders. i feel like my entire bone structure is just all out of whack. got my ergonomic stuff here at work, and i removed the cpu from under the monitor cuz i felt like i was looking up and my neck was getting sore. i think it's better now, but still with the neck pain. maybe it's just stress. i did have an exam this past tuesday. i'm sure that contributed to it. and i got my test result yesterday and it was my 2nd to worst test. i was scared for that test too. i knew i didn't know the material too well. my grade was appropriate but not welcomed. so i sit here contemplating again, why oh why, didn't i just study just a little bit more in college. and why i'm not in grad school, and why i'm not where i think i ought to be. god, yesterday was just a bad day overall. had myself a nice good healthy cry though. i think my spirit needed it. i don't think i've cried that hard in a year. wow. there'd be months when i knew i needed to cry, but there wasn't anything to put me over that threshold to tears. yesterday started off with just a disappointment of not being able to go to disneyland and ended with my entire self-esteem crashing. i guess it's just one of those times.

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes