<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 18, 2003

six shopping days left! 

oh my gosh! so back in august, i had this awesome thought near my birthday (august 30). we were going to palm springs for a day and i figured we could go to the outlet and get some very early christmas shopping done. i was all proud of myself cuz i was able to get 3 people off my list.

it hit october and i made my shopping list with tentative gifts already written in. i had a nice plan and i didn't have to aimlessly wander throughout the mall. but did i carry that plan out? i think NOT!!! it would've been so nice if i stuck to that plan. but alas, i have not shopped for CHRISTmas since august!!! can you believe it?! i've got less than a week left and i've got most everyone to buy for still!!! aughhh! i was so good last year with only one person left a week before christmas. and this year, i've procrastinated till the very very end. oh goodness. i hear the parking lots are madness too. i could kill myself.

hmmm, maybe in-n-out gift certificates would be good for everyone....

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes