<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 22, 2003

so fun! 

payroll's closing today, so i gotta keep this short, but some high & low-lights from the weekend:

~ played white elephant/screw your neighbor: ended up with a cheer box! it was so much fun! i actually got a cd of tv sitcoms' tunes but traded it to someone who appreciated it more. but i left my cheer at the party! dang it, i was gonna give it to my mom who'd appreciate it too.

~ shopped with boyfriend, fought with boyfriend, shopped with myself the next day. :) much better!

~ made candy cane reindeers with boyfriend and had nice quiet fun together.

~ deacon art is in the hospital (add him to the prayer list), probably dying. he was telling my mom that he was talking to his wife who passed away a few years ago asking if she was coming to pick him up. he later received a christmas card from one of the parishioners with a picture of him and his wife, marie, at a party many years ago when they were still young. he says to my mom, "i guess that answers my question."

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes