<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Sometimes 

Sometimes, not often enough,
We reflect upon the good things.
And those thoughts always center around those we love.
And I think of all the people,
Who mean so much to me.
And for so many years have made me, so very happy.
And I count the times I have forgotten to say, "Thank You."
And just how much I love them.


this is one of my favorite songs from days with the lord. you can find a clip of the song here (sorry, you have to select the song). i miss the retreats and the people. can't wait for the next one! if you want to attend, call/email me, i'll sponsor you. it's an experience you won't forget, a decision you won't regret.

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes