<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

a line from marianne's blog reminded me of this song:

Take and Receive
Based on the prayer by Saint Ignatius of Loyola
Music by Manoling Francisco, SJ

Take and receive, O Lord, my liberty.
Take all my will, my mind, and memory.
All things I hold, and all I own are thine.
Thine was the gift, to thee, I all resign.

Do thou direct and govern all and sway,
Do what thou wilt command, and I obey.
Only thy grace, thy love on me bestow,
These make me rich, all else will I forego. (repeat 2)

with all of these songs rushing to my mind, i guess i'm getting ready for the days with the lord retreat weekend at the end of the month. i'm so excited for it actually. and i can't believe it's been a year. my heart misses it so very very much. i can't wait! basta ikaw!

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes