<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

by the way... 

i got an interview for my first choice school for nursing. yay! i'm waaay excited for it, but i sooo don't wanna jinx it. so please just pray that He will lead me to where He wants me to be.

there are pros and cons to every program. this one will allow for my master's while i work. however, the first 15 months are intensive and they basically told us in the info session that we couldn't even work part-time. how the heck am i gonna pay my bills? but, as soon as those first 15 months are over, i can sit for the RN exam and once i pass, i can get a job and do the rest of the program online or through seminars. i'm just worried about the funds to cover my debt while i study for those first 15 months. but He provides, so i just follow. it'll all work out, it always does.

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes