<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

i met Kuya Jess today... 

this'll be a nice daily section, especially this season of Lent. got the idea from b.anne (i finally know what this means! i'm part of the club now!), and i'll keep it up in addition to whatever else is on my mind every day.

so i got into a car accident last night...got rear ended severely as the big bad white ford truck behind me was not paying attention. i saw Kuya Jess in mina whom i was talking with and i felt her deep concern for me as she heard me scream with the phone flying to smack me in the chin, landing on the passenger seat. i also saw it in glenn who missed his class to come over and comfort me... and even in lil jay who asked how i'm doing earlier... thanx guys... i truly appreciate it.

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes