<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

i saw Christ... 

hehehe, in my funny lil brother as he laughed and laughed at times my family had. he found an old vcr that no one was using and plugged it into his little tv. he took out these old family videos from 1991 and started watching them. he wasn't even 1 year old yet. it was wonderful to see him laugh and get my family together (minus christian, he still has finals up in uc santa cruz) to laugh at old times and how freakin fobby we all were! we had only been here in the states for 2 years. we took a vacation with other relatives to san francisco. as we traveled across the golden gate bridge, you hear a coversation:

me (speaking to the camera): hellow, we're heer, in da golden gate breedts.
and then my grandma goes: why, what does the bridge do?
and my aunt pipes up: not-ing, ma, it's a bridge. it connects land together.
grandma: eh, why is it so spesyal then?

and my brother rolls around laughing throughout all this! his laughter warms the heart!

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes