<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 25, 2004

my poor achin back! 

oh my freakin goodness! my right back area under the shoulder blade hurts like a momma! i dunno anymore if it was the accident a couple weeks ago or the excessive cleaning this past weekend or that one bad night's sleep when i woke up with this back pain. goodness it hurts! and it's not going away. i was thinking it'll get better, but it's not. on top of that i've got this rash in the same exact area and i can't tell anymore if it hurts cuz of the rash or b/c of the muscle pain. at times, kumikirot siya (it twitches) and sends these jolts of sharp pain throughout my ribcage to the front of my chest, right under my bra line. so my ribs hurt too. i need to go the chiropractor. my entire back is stiff, and i can't even carry my bag on my right shoulder anymore. it's even getting uncomfortable wearing heels. aughhh!

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes