<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 23, 2004

i told you my lil brother cracks me up right? family friends came over from the phillipines last night and of course they have pasalubong (gifts you bring for the people you visit). like many asian cultures, filipinos like their name brand things, even if they're fake. so they brought my brothers and my dad wallets.

my brother goes: why is larry vriton so popular anyway?

i had to pause and think about it for a millisecond, then i cracked up so bad! somehow, i pictured cousin larry from perfect strangers with the curly hair and all. i don't know what the chic designer looks like, but i don't think he would have appreciated that comparison!


courtesy of TangmaN

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes