<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

if my daughter did this.... 

Heartbroken Mom

A mother enters her daughter's bedroom & sees a letter over the bed. With
the worst premonition, she reads it, with trembling hands:

Dear Mom,

It is with great regret & sorrow that I'm telling you that I have eloped
with my new boyfriend. I found real passion & he is so nice, even with all
his piercing & tattoos, and I love riding on the back of his big
motorcycle. But it's not only that mom, I'm pregnant & Ahmed said that we
will be very happy in his trailer in the woods. He wants to have many more
children with me & that's one of my dreams. I've learned that marijuana
doesn't hurt anyone & we'll be growing it for us & his friends, who are
providing us with all the cocaine & ecstasy we may want. In the meantime,
we'll pray for science to find the AIDS cure for Ahmed to get better, he
deserves it. Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now & I know how to take care
of myself. Some day I'll visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.

Your daughter, Judith




PS: Mom, it's not true. I'm next door at Sandy's. I just wanted to show
you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my
desk drawer...I love you! -

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes