<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 02, 2004

*sigh* 

my friends... some of my friends have been going through some tough times with their family or with their health. they are such beautiful people who exemplify BEING love with their entire life. my gosh, it makes me feel so bad for all the times i took people for granted or just plain complained about the state of my life. i've had it really good-really really good. i have such love around me and yeah, my back hurts, but i'm getting treatment for it. and my parents are still alive. another friend of mine just had her mom pass away late last year. i wonder how her family's christmas was...

and we have enough. not an excessive amounts of extra cash lying around. but enough to live in a nice little cottage-like home. and that's what it truly is... it's a home. someplace i know i can always come home to, even after i've hurt my family, even after the shameful, disrespectful things i've done... i know they'll always come running after me, with open arms, loving me... omg, i'm so crying right now. in the middle of work... sheesh... wait, lemme wipe my tears...

i would ask my mom when i was little, mama, are we rich? and my mom would say with a twinkle in her eye, we're rich in love!

i gotta wipe my tears again...

if i never told you, i love and appreciate you and our friendship, whether or not we've met, or if i haven't seen you in awhile or if i never see you again, thank you for being in my life. i love you!

dang, maybe it's that time of the month...

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes