<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 13, 2004

the long-awaited one 

as many of you know, i've no more time to bloggy-blog. since i'm here, that can mean only one thing: someone else is ENGAGED!!!

a super duper big congratulations to my best and longest friend mina and her soon-to-be hubby danny! this is the one i've been anticipating for a long time now and i'm so happy for them! i actually called her on friday and left a message saying that i think she just might come back engaged from their 5 year anniversary trip to san francisco. and she called me not even an hour later to share the great news! and she hadn't even heard my message yet! hahah! i was soo giddy after we got off the phone that i stepped out of my cube into my co-workers just to blurt out, "my best friend's engaged!" hehehe, my other male co-worker overheard and just went, "so?" but his cynicism couldn't ruin my joy for my mylynne (nickname). i know they'll be great together! congratulations mina and danny!

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes