<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 17, 2004

soooo dizzzzy 

i don't know what's wrong with me. i'm sooooo dizzy. i was completely fine driving this morning and then right as i turned into the parking lot, i started to get dizzy. i thought it'd just go away, but i was walking down the hallway toward my cube and i started leaning toward my left. i sat down in my chair and still dizzy. it's worse when i put my head down, like to write something. and it was really really bad when i had to bend down to fill up my water bottle at the water cooler. i'm okay while sitting and my head is upright, but anything more, oh my goodness! i'm sooo dizzy! and i dunno why, cuz i ate a sufficient dinner. i don't normally eat breakfast so there wasn't anything out of the ordinary today. aughhh, it's soo weird!

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes