<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 22, 2004

happy friday! 

from an old archive of the friday five:

1. You're the opposite sex. Besides the obvious playing with the new parts, what would you do? See how good my "game" is, socially, economically, career-wise. I wanna experience the difference in how I'm treated as a male. I wanna see how bad the gender bias is.

2. You're someone famous. Who and why? Oprah. I wanna see how out of touch she really is, like how she was so amazed at the Costco experience. But also be able to make such decisions that affect so many people in a positive manner.

3. You're the King (Queen) of the World (no, you're not James Cameron). What edict would you pass? I would rid the world of idiotic people. heheeh, j/k. i don't really know. Peace on Earth? Mandate that everyone look out for the best interest of one another? Impossible things like that, I suppose.

4. You're no longer in Kansas (or this world) anymore. Where are you? I'm taking a nice walk around Central Park, when it's empty in the early morning. Not worrying about safety and such, but just enjoying the scenery of the lovely Fall morning by myself.

5. You have a clone standing next to you and it's going to work/school for you while you get to play hooky. What are you going to do today? Do wedding errand fun with Mina and hang out with my best friend.

have a fabulous weekend!

Comments:
Awww, you're such a NICE person, with all those responses! :-)
 
Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes