<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

star wars quoting 

i'm such a geek... feel free to laugh at my geekiness.

yesterday, my coworker was having quite a crisis. her daughter's getting married and is having very many life changes in addition to that. she's just graduated from nursing school and has had lots of schedule changes, as well as responsibility changes and will soon be on her own at a new hospital. so on top of all this, her fiance is pressuring her to make yet another huge change- to move in with him at his house. she doesn't want to add any further stress on herself so she really doesn't want to quite yet, more for the practical sense of it, not for any emotional hesitation or anything. well, he thinks it's because she lets her parents rule her life and gave her an ultimatum saying, "if you're not ready to move in with me now, then you're just not ready to get married." my coworker was telling me all this and what does dorothy say to that?
"not to quote star wars, but only the sith deal in absolutes!"

hahahah, when it escaped my mouth, i thought to myself... did i really just quote star wars?! look what you've done to me artemus.

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes