<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

the most exhilirating sushi experience ever! 

it was soooo gloriously delicious, it was almost spiritual! the miso soup was nice and hot. i closed my eyes and sipped it ever so slowly, as i let the peace and calm of the post-lunch crowd come over me. here's how i described the sushi experience to a friend after lunch:

"oh the wasabi creeping up and tickling my sinuses... along with the savory juices of the ponzu sauce combined with the rich creaminess of the yellowtail, oh soo delish!"

he said, "that's hot".

and the wonderful sushi chef even snuck a few cut pieces of albacore to me, while no one was looking. he's so sweet.

i never get to sit and eat there. i usually just get take-out cuz it's faster and i'm so busy at work. but for the first time in many months, i got to take it slow, actually sit at my favorite sushi bar, eat, enjoy, savor every bite of yumminess. and even enjoyed a bit of conversation with a neighboring sushi fan. i walked out of that restaurant floating, feeling totally exhilirated, loving my life, with my tastebuds and inner self completely fulfilled. ahhhhhh!

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes