<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 29, 2005

thank God for advil! 

raihana my dear friend and supplier of the wonder drug advil. ahh, i have lived through the day and it was a great day! full of productivity, yes at work, and i got a nice birthday lunch with jo-ann, catching up with her and telling her stories! i'm happy cuz i'm turning into the age that begins my late 20s. and i'm quite content! i'm very much looking forward to manna tomorrow night, even though they won't let me make reservations for 30 people. so please please please, be on time peoples! hehe, i am also happy cuz people actually responded (finally!) to the evite. sometimes, when you set up parties for yourself, you wanna see who's got love for you, y'kno? and when you see people read the evite, but then not respond, it's hard to keep telling yourself, they just have to check their schedule. but it's so nice to know that my best friend is gonna drive here from vegas just for my birthday, as well as other people who i know are normally really busy and they're coming out just for me! and on a weeknight no less! especially for those teacher friends of mine, i tried to make it as early as possible, while allowing for time for people to drive from orange county too. even my once a year friend who i keep playing phone tag with will be there, hurray!

thanks for the love y'all! it's turning into a very happy birthday for me! let's pray for a very happy rest of the year!

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes