<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

it's different here... 

my new office living space is different... yes, it's only 1 cube down. but the weather is different. the view is certainly different... the perspective is different. i like that the light is brighter, because of my giant windows and because of the light panels that are directly above my new cube. but it's also hotter. a good thing now because the weather is cooling down. but i can imagine hot days up in here. i'll need to bring a fan. i'm directly beside my supervisor now too. convenient as we no longer have to shout across. and when he gets faxes, i can toss them over the cube divider. heheh.

oh and i'm gonna get remote access to the network so that i can work from home. and a laptop. whoohoo! this is a double-edged sword, i know. it's like yay, i can work from HOME! but at the same time, i'll have to WORK at home. ah well. i understand it will be more responsibility. but that will be a good thing.

oooh and our manager totally sung praises for my performance at last week's meeting with the medical director! that was sooo nice! she even mentioned it to the director of our large department (her boss) and he praised me for my good job too! *beaming with pride* :)

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes