<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 31, 2005

updates! 

busy as usual. between dragonboat, my mom's bday, jackie and derek's wedding... it's been busy. but happy hours have been abundant! thank god for good friends. and carbombs. hehe!
pictures are over there ------>

more to come.

i took my family to the getty museum yesterday. we went more or less straight from church to there. it was my birthday gift to my mom, and i took them to eat at The Restaurant. it was a good brunch. my brother and i had crab and rock shrimp cake eggs benedict. my dad had some sort of halibut and my mom had new york steak. small portions, as most fine dining are. i don't think my dad got full at all. the serving size is perfect for my mom's dieting. but everything was very yummy. we took the garden tour, and saw the painted prayers exhibition. that place is so vastly huge that we could see only one pavillion (out of 5!). i'll definitely have to return.

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes