<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 17, 2005

i love my family. so... i consult a lot. i talk to my friends and family about my life and esp on what's up with my relationships. they're my therapy when i'm distressed, my counselors when i'm going out of my mind, they put a mirror in front of my face when i'm being delusional. so i was talking to my aunt about The One. she cracks me up. she goes, Wala yatang The One. (There's no such thing as The One.) Anakin Skywalker is dead.

i love that concept. that totally takes the pressure off things, off people you date. that's what i'm sticking to. there's no The One. you have relationships and you make them work or you don't. there comes a point when you'll have to choose them every single day of your life and whoever that person turns out to be, then that's the one you're with. if it doesn't work out, then you move on. it put so much pressure and expectations with that concept of The One. you expect to work... for the rest of your life... and then maybe you struggle and then you wonder, why is this happening? i thought s/he was the one? so you're even further disappointed because you disillusioned yourself. you know how you know s/he's the one? cuz you choose him/her and make him/her the one. you choose that person today, then tomorrow, then maybe for the rest of your life.

i gotta remember this stuff next time i drive myself nuts again. have a happy thursday people!

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes