<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

since i'm home, sick, guess what i did:

~ went to doctor, only to have her tell me that it's viral and that i have to ride it out. i thought so anyway. but i wanted to make sure. so she prescribed me cough syrup with codeine. but it'll make me sleepy so that's for tonight. i also bought tylenol daytime for cold and flu. so that i could work. i think there's something that made me very awake, cuz i'm very awake. tired, but awake!

~ played a lot on friedster. uploaded pictures, caught up with some folk out there. that sucker's so addicting. but i like it sooo much more than myspace. first of all, the picture limit is much larger: 1MB vs. myspace's 600KB. pooo! i wasn't about to resize all these pix again, so you myspace friends of mine will have to suffer with old outdated pix.

~ i worked. yes, i'm home and i worked. checked up on some reports, sent out an email or 2. actually had trouble with my wireless (again!), but i got it to work for now. so yay.

~ i really want to organize my christmas presents. i don't think i have energy cuz i really have to recuperat. but i'm just so darn awake! if i get to do that, this'll be one of my most productive sick at home days. :)

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes