<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 07, 2006

so tired 

so i'm working from home today. my butt didn't hear the alarm (it was on silent for goodness' sake!) and i was just so tired that i didn't even wake up until 9am! i called my boss immediately and just asked if i could work from home. people in my dept do it all the time anyway... so i'm glad my boss was flexible to say, oh yes, let's do that. so i've been responding nice and speedily to emails and sending a few out myself. there really wouldn't have been that much stuff to take care of at the office anyway...

oh and i stopped bleeding... now the test will be if things are normal next month. i didn't bother to actually start taking the pill. i'm thinking (hoping) that my body will readjust itself.

dangit, a report request just came in... i do have to work now. :(

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes