<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 05, 2007

bored 

dang, i know, 2 posts in one day after 3 months of nothingness... well, i'm bored. and i drank milk tea with boba. and it's gotten me very jittery. who knew there was that much caffeine in milk tea, eh?

and yea, i do have work... but it's little work, so it'd be done so quickly if i did it already... then, there'd really really be nothing to do. i suppose i could wedding work, but i kinda wanna take a little break from that, cuz i have 2 weddings 2 weeks apart and one more wedding 1 week after that in april/may. it's time to do invitations for them, so i know i'll be working a lot in the next few weeks. so a tiny break would help my eyes and my stressed out shoulders. or i could use some of my gift cards to burke williams to help out my shoulders. massage sounds really good right now... oh man, the last time i had a massage at the glen ivy day spa with my mom, the masseuse's name was hiko. at first, i thought i read hiro, from heroes, and i was totally gonna exclaim, hiro!!! but it wasn't, it was hiko. i still got a kick out of his name though, and the fact that he was japanese, just came to this country about a year ago after being an accupunturist/masseuse in japan for 10 years. oh man, he totally used his accupuncture techniques on me and it was the best massage i'd ever had. he totally knew the parts of the body, because most massages that i receive, they hit a nerve or a bone or something. but he had the body all mapped out, nothing hurt at all, and he just worked on the knots and loosened up muscle. it was deep, strong, not painful. the perfect massage. and he was nice. he talked only when i asked him questions, and i still fell asleep when i knew that he knew what he was doing. the last couple of masseuses that i've had were really really chattery! sometimes i don't mind that, but geez, in a masseuse, sometimes, you really want them to just work and be quiet.

i gotta take my car for an alignment today. oh and i finally got hubcaps. yay! henry washed my car for me, so it looks totally shiny and new. better than when i take it to the car wash place. and with my new hubcaps and the carwash, we didn't feel so ashamed to take my car when we had to work that beverly hills hotel wedding. the last time i went there for the rehearsal, i parked on the street and was soo embarassed when other people from the bridal party walked out with me and saw my filthy car with 2 missing hubcaps. shoot, i was embarassed to just drive in that city.

oh best part, 4 hubcaps cost $39.99 at pep boys. freakin dealership was quoting me $80 for 1 of them!!! crazy fools.

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes