<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 09, 2007

from ojay 

1. Can you cook? yes, but do i? no.
2. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? i'm boring. i'd just hit the emergency button and try to call someone with the phone button thingy. or use my cell phone. then i'd probably just sit down and start rummaging through my purse for something to do.
3. What talent do you wish you had? i wish i could actually sing. it sucks to hear the songs or how something should be played and not be able to physically create it.
4. Favorite place? home. there's no place like home.
5. Favorite vegetable? no real favorite, but i like most of them.
6. What was the last book you read? honestly? the multi-orgasmic woman *turning red with embarassment*
7. Are you Dirty or Clean? i'm clean. took a shower today.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? 1 tattoo: 2 little feet for the footprints in the sand.
9. Worst Habit? biting the skin off my lips. tends to lead to bleeding, naturally.

HERE COMES THE FUN ...
1. How did we meet? through days. one of my first and fondest memories of ojay was during the BT of that batch, when i played the victim with marjo. i'll never forget his face when he started freaking out. he kept turning to the other guys saying, guys? *turns head* guys? *turns head* guys?! i miss those days.
2. What's your philosophy on life? give love, even though it hurts. be kind, be efficient. what i wish my philosophy was: slow down. take time to smell the roses.
3. Negative or Optimistic? optimistic
4. What was your dream growing up? i don't know. i asked my mom this and she just said, "well, you always liked your teachers and wanted to be just like them." that never really answered the question for me
5. Worst thing to ever happen to you? when i found out my family was a lot more soap-opera-like that i could have ever expected. i guess it could've been worse though.
6. What was your first impression of me? ojay is sweet and funny.
7. Tell me one weird fact about you: umm, i dunno. you tell me.
8. Whats your favorite memory of us? see #1
10. Have you ever kept anything from me? well, we don't talk very often, so yes.
11. What do you think of me as a Person? see #6
12. Do you think I'm sane or insane? insane, i'm sure
13. Would you cry for me if I died? yes
14. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? conscience
15. If you could change anything about me, would you? nah
16. How do you fall asleep? on my back, side, or stomach
17. Ever gotten angry with me? nope
18. Would you go on a blind date if I set you up? hmmm, maybe
19. If you had one day to live, what would you do? tell everyone important in my life that i loved them and they made a great impact in my life. then, maybe i'd jump off a plane.
20. A million bucks.. what would you do with it? buy house, pay off parents' house. i think just those 2 would clean out that million bucks. too bad it doesn't go very far these days.
21. What is your worst fear? being alone. being useless or unimportant.
22. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? wedding plan, others' weddings for now. hopefully mine in the future.
23. Can you sing or dance? i can dance, sing in groups
24. In one word, how would you describe me? Be honest.... sincere
25. Will you repost this so I can fill it out? here it is

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes