<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

happy valentine's day!!! 

it's always a special day for me and my family cuz it's my parent's anniversary on valentine's day! they're taking the day off from work and are having a day-long date, as usual. i called my mom to ask what they're doing and they're taking a drive up the coast to malibu. wow, how romantic, no? this year marks their 31st anniversary. and it's my dad's birthday tomorrow too. so it's always a jam-packed month and week for our family, along with the extra-specialness this year with the new fiance! my mom's so cute; as i was rushing out of the house this morning, i saw a card envelope that was addressed to "Tootsie and Henry". hehe, she got us a card, yay! can't wait to see what she wrote in it. she's always so thoughtful. and that reminds me... i'm such a lagger. i have to get my parents' anniversary card/valentine's day card. and my dad's birthday card. my brothers and i (and henry) are getting them tickets to love, the cirque du soleil show that's set to music by the beatles. they love the beatles and we were really impressed by O when we saw it. so that should be a really good show for them. we just don't know when they want to go, so i made a little coupon for them with the show's logo and said that we'll get them the tickets when they decide which date is good for them.

and thanks for all of the well-wishes, emails, instant msgs, text and phone calls! what i absolutely love about weddings is that it's a great chance to get together with friends and family. i don't see or talk to a lot of people on a regular basis, so it's been really nice to call some up here and there to tell them the good news and even catch up a bit. i'm most looking forward to spending time with you all during all of the mini-celebrations leading up to the big day!

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes