<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 22, 2007

oh happy day! 

dude! i'm in such a good mood right now. it's been a pretty stressful week both at work and outside of it, and i've been the biggest cranky pants, so i'm so glad i finally found a happy place today. i don't know what it is, but i feel really good, as in accomplished. as stressful as the week has been, i feel like i completed all of my mini-projects. i can even see my actual desk again. i spent a good chunk of my time yesterday being an admin-b*tch, which i normally kind of hate. but i was glad to do it, so i was able to watch over all of the copying properly and ensure the quality of the menial tasks. and i got SUCH big praise over my very professional agenda! i didn't even think it was all that, but gosh, all of the committee members were just sooo impressed! so that was a nice little ego boost. and especially nice that the director of my department was the one heading up the committee, so she was proud of me too. yayyyyy! oh and i didn't have to go to this one other location that's 15 mins farther from my usual drive. so that was a relief too. in any case, good news all around! yay!

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes