<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

today's mood: starting to get nervous

my aunt called me yesteday and was going on and on about what i need to do and how it's such a pain to book the church and then going through rcia and blah blah blah, and aughhh, she was making me nervous! i felt like i had to get on it already. and gosh, i'm just starting to get used to this "fiancee" feeling. henry's soo good, he's making us not start planning until next week. i think it's a really really good idea cuz just the thought of it is starting to stress me out and i just want to hang on to the super-good-feeling-high part for as long as possible!

my happy thought: when henry calls me, he says, "hello my little fiancee!" and i go, "hee hee hee!"

fi·an·cée Pronunciation[fee-ahn-sey, fee-ahn-sey]

n. a woman engaged to be married; a woman to whom a man is engaged.

[Origin: 1850–55; < F; fem. of fiancé]

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.



my 2nd happy thought: my ring is beautiful scratch that, it's freaking awesome!!! i can't wait to show you!

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes