<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

dancing with the stars 

well... not with the stars, just dancing really. tonight, henry and i are starting our ballroom dancing lessons! whoohoo! i'm not sure if it's really for the wedding first dance, but we've thought about taking dance lessons since last summer. just never got around to it. my mom was super excited, she signed herself and my dad up for them too. ever since sunday, she's been asking me, "our classes start on tuesday, right?" and yesterday, she asked me twice in one night. my dad, who kinda has 2 left feet and always makes his partners dizzy, is totally up for it too. it should be a lot of fun, if not funny to watch! and we get to double date with my parents!

before we were officially dating, henry and i went salsa dancing once. i had never really done it before, but he took classes back at uci, so he knew how to lead a bit. the good thing about him is that he picks up really fast. he would watch the more expert couples and try new things. and at the end of the night, we gave each other tips on improvement. my tip for him was to keep his hand up when he wants me to keep turning. his tip for me, was to follow his lead. hahahah! oh and to keep my arm out, so he can catch it. since then, i don't really know if i've improved on my salsa dancing. but i think i've improved on following his lead. he's a good lead anyway. i think i'll keep him. hehe! :)

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes