<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

wow, yay, wow! 

i'm so happy with my credit score! for years, i've totally struggled in getting my debts down and all that. i never even really knew or thought that it would impact my life so much, but not having an immense amount of debt in the last few years has been a great load off my shoulders. and what great timing cuz we're looking for houses too. we're prequalified for a really good loan amount and they checked our credit, and my average is just 2 points below the top top top tier! wow! i was actually shocked. i was just hoping to just hop over the 700 mark, but i'm waaaay above! so yay!!!!! i feel like i did when i got my SAT scores. i was just praying to break 1000 and i was jumping up and down when i saw that i got a 1220!

whoohooo!

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes