<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 22, 2007

caffeine rush 

i had 2 giant glasses of passionfruit iced tea during the belated boss' day lunch at cheesecake factory today. so of course, this afternoon, i'm on a caffeine rush. this happens to me too when my coworker brings me a large boba milk tea. my body just can't handle too much caffeine. i'm dying. my heart is palpitating, my body is practically shaking. but at the same time, it actually makes me very productive. there's so much to do before the wedding and preparing to leave for 3 weeks at work. it's been so busy here, it's like the worst time to leave! even just today, there's so much to do and i'm kinda going nuts. but my brain is working on hyperspeed due to the caffeine, so i think it's actually helping.

ok, gotta prep for the 4pm meeting now.

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes