<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Movin on up! 

Oh my goodness! She's moving, she's moving inside me!!! It's the coolest weirdest feeling and I absolutely love it!!! It's so exciting to feel her alive in there and I love being able to kinda interact with her! It's not a kick specifically but I'll feel her moving from way low in my belly and then all of a sudden it's like she swims up closer to my belly button area and I can feel certain parts of my belly get harder as she moves around. It's soooo cool!!!! It's an awesome opportunity to start talking/playing with her too, so when she moves around I ask her, "where you going baby?" and I just giggle to myself, hehehe! I love it! I love her!

Comments: Post a Comment
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
quotable quotes